We are seeking interested people to become supporters of Pride of Place Leeds and help this exciting project become a reality. You may wish to give your time, your expertise or just receive updates from us.
We aim to build a base of people who support Pride of Place Leeds’ vision, will contribute ideas and help disseminate information. From time to time supporters may be invited to:
- Explain the project to, and engage with, the LGBTQ+ community in Leeds
- Volunteer at events to promote Pride of Place Leeds
- Spread Pride of Place Leeds messages via Social media
- Share views and participate in occasional meetings, as well as attending the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
We are also currently seeking LGBTQ+ individuals to join the project sub-groups. For this you need to:
- Be at least 18
- Identify as being part of the LGBTQ+ community, or represent an LGBTQ+ organisation
- Support the aims of Pride of Place Leeds
We welcome any LGBTQ+ allies to join as Supporters.
We look forward to hearing from you!